Telematics for Fleets
Cloud telematics solution enables flexible cloud-based software for fleet of vehicles. This M2M Cloud Service is delivered to automotive suppliers (Tier-1) and OEMs, including advanced security and scalability infrastructure.
Excelfore’s eCloud Platform now drives automated telematics solution for Automotive Aftermarket and OEMs.
Sophisticated Maintenance Management
- Standard OEM Service Schedules automatically pulled in with database integrations
- System notifies of past due, upcoming and future services
- Notify your favorite service providers of required services and schedule in advance
- Service records available 24/7 on the cloud
Real Time Fleet Tracking
- Anytime, Anywhere
- Real-time Driver, Battery and Fuel information
- On-demand, high frequency tracking
- Excessive Idling, Speeding, Low Fuel, Low Battery, Coolant Temperatures, Diagnostic Codes, Curfews and Towing
- Sensor Integration
- TPMS, Load Sensors, Door Sensors, Temperature Sensors
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Credit Cards, Paypal, Square, Apple Pay, Android Pay
- Fuel Consumption and Economy Trends
- Fuel Pricing
- Optimized for fuel usage and UBI
Fleet Eco (Green) Ratings
- Carbon Consumption Trends
- Services performed by make/model/year, geographic locations, etc
- Aggregated vehicle health information in real-time
- Long Haul, Short Haul
- Last Mile Logistics
- Cold Chain
- Wired Units
- OBD Units
- Vehicle Head Units
This solution reduces costs for fleet owners by automating service scheduling. It enables rapid deployment to expand your customer base realize your ROI faster and focus your resources in your business segment, by minimizing risk.
Please Contact Us so that we can discuss how we can help you with reducing warranty and recall costs.